Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Daddy not home – Day 2

Ashton woke up quite a few times last night for milk...makes me so tired.
I brought him to a Positive Infant Trial class at Tanglin Shopping Centre in the afternoon and he enjoyed himself very much. However, I'm not going to continue with the lesson as it is on weekdays.

Tristan suddenly developed a fever which hovers around 37 deg to 38 deg at night. He had a very disturbed sleep for the entire night and of course it also means my sleep were not well. I send him to school around 10am after I fed him paracetamol and his fever came down.
However, teacher called and said he was feverish in the afternoon so I went to fetch him around 4pm.

I brought him home and monitor his temperature. He was cranky but luckily his fever can be controlled by medication. Anyway, now he is sleeping but keep waking up to cry on and off.
I'm thinking of sending him to see his pd tomorrow as I suspect his fever is due to UTI. He did complain that he had pain around his genital area. Will see how tomorrow morning.

Going to zzz now but guess is sleepless night again whenever our child has fever...

~Miss you dear~

No comments: