Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Big Baby!

We brought Tristan boy for his vaccination yesterday. We waited for 1 and 1/2 hours before it was our turn and dear was so furstrated with the wait. I told him next time we shall try not to book sat appointment.

Oh yah, after the nurse weigh him, I finally realise why I get tired easily these days when I carry him. He is a whopping 9.1 kg now! His height is 69 cm. He grew 20 cm taller since birth but his weight is triple that of his birth weight. I asked the pd whether he is overweight but the pd said its alright since baby will slim down naturally by the age of 1. But he did mention that his weight is easily a 9 months old baby weight. HAHA!

Tristan did not cry at all for his vaccination yesterday. Really proud of him! Its the first time during vaccination that he did not cry, guess he was too facinated by us as we were distracting him by playing with him. Luckily, he did not have fever this time round. He was still happy and playful for the entire day. =)

I shall update his CNY photos when I'm free one of these days. Hee...

No comments: