Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Da Smell ...

yes yes yes .... they are passing me around like a parcel again ...
come on ... do i look like a parcel wrapped in yellow or purple and they have to do all those matrix moves juz to get me to my destination ?
come on ... i still wanna play, am not in the mood to sleep ...
no no no ... no matter how many ppl u gonna passed me ard, i am not going to sleep till i clock nuff of my playing time ...
ha ha ha ... yet another down ....... sucker .....
oh wait ... whats this smell ???
its .... overwhelming ..... choking ..... suffocating....... whats this bah-wu !?!?!?
noooooo ... my knees are getting weak ...
my ..... head is spinning ...
my ....vision ........getting ..........blurry ...
this ... is .. cheating .........................
*thoughts ---> ( when will adults ever learn to differentiate sleeping and fainting ....)

" see ! i told you ! only the maid is capable of making him sleep .... i wonder whats her secret ..."

No comments: