Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Swimming

We brought Baby Tristan swimming sometime end of march and early april so this post is like 3 months overdue. Heh...nonetheless, I still want to write about it because we finally brought him swimming on 2 separate occasions and another time just dipping in the water for a while. I think he likes to swim based on my observation. However, he needs time to get use to the water temperature before he can enjoy himself. I'm quite keen to bring him for a swim soon but need to arrange with my cousin, Val and see when she is free. Hopefully, I can have more updates on his swimming session soon.

First real swimming session:


See how happy Baby Tristan is!
The beautiful red hat doesn't belongs to Baby Tristan. It's either his cousin, Chloe's or Charlize's.

Second swimming session:

Noelle, my third sister is the one carrying him in this picture. Yes, she is pregnant and due anytime from now. We are all waiting patiently for Baby Sophie to arrive soon.



Oh, yah, I'm getting his swim suit soon. I don't think it is a good idea to let him wear his normal clothes for swimming, he may catch a cold. So hopefully, the next time I post his swimming session, he will be in his new swim suit! So cool.

No comments: