Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Walking? -- Not yet

I'm still waiting for the swimming photographs from my dearest sister. Hope to get them soon.

I think in the previous post I mentioned that Little Tristan has got 4 teeth coming out, but no no no, we found out these few days that it is actually 5 teeth popping at the same time. So excited! He looks so different when he smiles nowadays.

He is learning to stand without support at times when he feels like it. I managed to see him doing it last sat before his Shichida class. He stand for a few seconds without support and I felt so proud of him. I just can't wait for the day when he started walking, but think I will have another set of headache when that day comes. Oh, I may even slim down further cause I have to chase after him.

He is also making a lot more sounds and noise these days. Previously, he is a pretty quiet baby that I thought is quite unusual. Luckily he is more 'talkative' and noisy these days and it set my heart at ease. He will go 'ee ee', 'ah ah', 'eh eh' etc, it is actually quite funny and sometimes he tried to communicate with us with his baby language which we find it very amusing.

I will try to upload more recent photos of him the next time I blog. Still trying very hard to snap pictures of him smiling or laughing with his small little teeth showing. So cute...

No comments: