Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 8, 2009

--- Life ---

Dear has been away for 5 days. Little Tristan and I miss you a lot. Life has been hard without you around, all the inconvenienced and decision that has to be made.

Life has not been that wonderful recently especially with dear not being around. The lucky thing is my family is there for me. There are so great and helpful and help me settle a lot of my problems. I'm really fortunate to be in this family and enjoy the feeling of having such a big family. My cousin is also another important person in my life. She is there for me when I need someone as well. They are all wonderful people!

I guess I should be more positive cause there are so many people who dote and care about me. Life is not that hard afterall. Stay positive and cheer up!

Little Tristan, I miss you! Mummy loves you!

No comments: