Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Little Tristan's Hair Cut 2

Little Tristan had his 3rd hair cut at my parent's place on 26th September 2008. My mum, his grandmother, cut his hair for him. It was the 2nd time that she did it for him. His very first hair cut was just a day before his full month celebration and that was done by the professional who cut him botak cause of the tai mao bi.

We had a hard time trying to get him to stay still until I show him his favourite PowerPoint slideshow. I tried to cut a bit too, but it was quite disastrous so my mum had to try to salvage that portion that I cut.

Overall, the end product of his hair was quite amusing. Guess who he looks like..."Ah Wang"! Haha! Oh my goodness was all I can say! =P

Before the haircut:


During the process:

After the haircut:

Tadah! This is how Little Tristan looks like now!

No comments: