Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 8 - Daddy's not home

Yesterday night was again another disturbed night. Little Tristan woke up several times either crying or fussing and I had to coax him back to sleep. On one or two occasion, I was so tired that I couldn't wake up and my mum woke up instead. I'm so lucky to have her with me!

I went for a full day seminar today and was quite worried about Little Tristan. I tried calling my mum but just can't get her and thought something was wrong with my house phone. End up, when I went home to check, it was my handphone which was giving the problem. Restart my handphone and problem solve.

Little Tristan was coughing badly when I reached home in the evening. He couldn't eat his porridge at all. My mum went home around 6+ as my brother-in-law came to fetch him. After feeding Little Tristan his medicine and milk, I wanted to read some books to him and coax him to sleep. However, he cough so badly that he vomitted all the milk he had just drank onto my bed while I was reading to him. He was so uncomfortable and I can see he felt really bad about it. He coo and 'complain' about how uncomfortable he is but he did not cry. My really brave boy! I clean up for him and fed him a little milk because with all the milk out, he must be hungry. He was tired after all these and fell asleep after that.

I hope he gets a good night sleep tonight and me too! We both need the rest badly!

Oh, I realise I have not been blogging anything happy for the past few posts. Let me think, guess the only happy thing is Little Tristan is more clingy and sticky to me recently. Is that good or bad? Haha!

P.S: Daddy, I miss you so so much x 8! Me and mummy sick! =(

No comments: